You are now viewing the update tag. A tag is a popular keyword that an article relates to.
Browsing by Top Tags allows you to read all the articles related to the tag word you clicked on.
Silius recently posted about what he sees ahead in 2009 for Vanguard. He also tossed up a poll to see what it is that the community is most interested in seeing developed in the game. You can see the original post here but I have copied over the article for your ease of reference below and also plugged in the current % breakdown by option offered in that... [read more]
Isle of Dawn
he Isle of Dawn was separated from the continent of Kojan during the cataclysm. A village of battle hardened humans and a band of zealot hobgoblins have warred against each other for centuries on the Isle. Their mutual hatred for one another runs deep and even now they are locked in an ongoing struggle. Recently though, increasing numbers of ulvari have begun to surface on the island – much to... [read more]
Submitted by lifebane on Aug 11th, 2008
k folks.... rumor has it that multiple classes are getting dps boosts, but mostly casters from what I hear. The goal for necros specifically seems to be to improve their dps in high end play only for the most part (aka Raid). How well they pull that off you will see for yourself eventually.
You can check out the test server to see what is there so far but be warned, it is not all there yet so don't make any assumptions. More is supposed to be there when they get... [read more]
Submitted by lifebane on Apr 6th, 2008
Vanguard Build 2006 Patch Notes 4/1/2008
- Adventuring and crafting assigner NPCs will now allow you to refund your attribute points.
- Rakhashan diplomacy gear has been returned to Merchant presence. The Vol Tuniel set still has Crafting presence. Previously, both sets were unintentionally set to Crafting presence.
- The Speaker's Mantle now fits in ... [read more]
Submitted by lifebane on Mar 18th, 2008
- Fixed an issue with raid buffs being stripped when they should not be.
- Druid - Fix for an issue where druids could summon infinite pets.
- Fixed diplomacy refresh timers, which were becoming bugged under certain circumstances.
- Made it so that you can attempt to use reactions even if the game... [read more]