submitted by lifebane on Jun 18th, 2007
Tags: changes, hotfix, patch, updates
- Rentable Mounts – Rentable mounts were inadvertently given a minimum required level of 40 with the latest patch. This has been corrected and they should once again be usable by everyone.
- Resolved an issue that was causing some cash loot to have a value much higher then intended.
- Bard – Reverted the change made to Requiem of War. It once again does flat damage until the issues surrounding the ability have been overcome.
- Bard – Several Instruments that were changed to be useable in the off hand have been made into two-handed items again. This fixes unexpected problems with instrument mod values. We will be adding high-level one-handed instruments in the near future.
- Cleric – Fixed an issue where it was possible to have Speed of Ghalnn affecting your attacks at all times. Every cleric, regardless of affinity was affected by this.
- Shaman – The damage and cast time on the Hayatet phoenix pet has been adjusted. The cast time was negatively impacting damage and preventing players from using other pet abilities.
WORLD POPULATION NOTES
- Quests – Many quests were not giving experience upon their completion – this has been fixed.
- Xennumet – The Father Xenn encounter has been deactivated temporarily until such time that a fix for a major exploit can be made.
~The Vanguard Team