submitted by lifebane on Aug 11th, 2011
WOWZER! The dev's over at SOE working on Vanguard (yes apparently there are one or two) have released a bug patch! Read below for details! Could this be a sign of updates actually being done and coming down the pipeline for this game? Players have been waiting for a mighty long time to see something done in exchange for their monthly subscriptions. Hopefully this is the start of something good.
"All Vanguard servers will be brought down Wednesday morning, 08/10/11 at 4:00 am Pacific, for updating. The estimated downtime is six hours. Vanguard Bug Fix Update Release Note:
- Ichtakhta NPC’s that are not quest NPCs have had their experience enabled.
- Meta-Mind: Energy regeneration effect now appears on the regeneration section of the stat tab.
- Union of Thought: Energy regeneration effect now appears on the regeneration section of the stat tab.
- The Gormal the Gargantuan event can now be run multiple times with out a server reset.
- Warrior Order all three abilities can now be toggled as needed.
- Touch of Karax proc on The Bludgeoner now deals damage.
- Ini-herat the Attendant now offers Sacred Solvent to allow for additional attachments to be removed without being destroyed.
- Inner Light with Haelifur disciple armor has been fixed to trigger the heal proc correctly.
- Corrected a targeting issue with Psionicist Pantheon Tier three armor five piece bonus.
- Fixed an issue with the Shrine of Zephyr quest where you could repeatedly get a shard by abandoning and reaccepting the quest.
- The MEST quest, “Arcane Research” now correctly requires the “Dark Essence of Magic”."