submitted by lifebane on Jan 31st, 2008
Tags: anniversary gift, patch, updates
Hotfix Notes January / 31 / 2008
- /claim will now give players the choice of one of three special anniversary bags. Enjoy!
- Fix for Lull spells not working.
- Fix for invis spells not fading when clicked off.
- Patched in several art assets for later use, which is why this patch may seem a little larger in size than usual
- Bards – Fixed a bug that was making songs stack incorrectly with songs played by other bards
- Diplomacy mask creation should now function properly. Newer diplomats should now have the masks showing up in their assembly lists. In addition, mask assembly tables should now be showing up next to the lapidarians in each city (Ahgram, New Targonor, Tanvu).
- Ancient Port Warehouse: Core Processor: The Assault Module and Defense Matrix have had their HP increased. The Core’s HP has not been touched.
- Ancient Port Warehouse: Core Processor: Additional saw blade traps have been added. Beware!
- Ancient Port Warehouse: Core Processor: Fixed yet another issue that was causing chunk crashes at the beginning and end of the fight.
- Ancient Port Warehouse: Kotasoth: Fixed an issue with his venom breath not following the rules with players who had Hopton’s Sigil.
- Quest: Collect Samples of Ore for Donovan: Fixed issue where clicking the infineum ore deposits would not work.
- Fix for a crash related to AoE buffs, raids, and pets
- Fixed a bug that was messing up macros with apostrophes in them.