submitted by lifebane on Aug 24th, 2011
As incredible as it may seem, we have yet another bug update/patch for Vanguard! Some class specific changes this time around which is a nice change since some of these bugs have been around a looong time. Hats off to SOE for finally giving this game some much needed attention, now stay on it!
All Vanguard servers will be brought down Wednesday morning, 08/24/11 at 4:00 am Pacific, for updating. The estimated downtime is six hours.Vanguard Bug Fix Update Release Notes Adventuring:
- The Vampire Femur should once again have the correct set of attachment slots.
- Sacred Solvent has had its price corrected.
- The drop rate of rare items from the Bridge of Destiny such as Rage Filled Cloak have been increased.
- The Arachnidon Claws should no longer miss more than other claws.
- Pellets of blood now stack up to 10 for blue, green, and red.
- Boom of Spirit and Replenishing Strike all ranks Refresh from 20 to 10 seconds.
- Added a mana regeneration proc on attack when a Cleric is in Healer’s Focus.
- Inner Light VI (Modified) should now correctly stack with healing modification ability such as Purity.
- Fixed an issue with DC6 that caused some abilities, such as their Pet Abilities to not be usable.
- Druid Epic has had its cooldown lowered to 15 minutes.
- Starfall V has had its damage increased and is harder to resist.
- Deadly Swarm IV has had its damage increased.
- Wild Growth V has had its damage increased.
- Solar Flare VI has had its cooldown lowered from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Superior Venomous Thorns is harder to resist.
- Savagery has been upgraded.
- From A brutal slicing attack that does 150% weapon damage and causes your target to bleed, taking 275 damage and adding hate over 60 seconds.
- To A brutal slicing attack that does 200% weapon damage and causes your target to bleed, taking 600 damage and adding hate over 60 seconds.
- The Warrior Epic Mainhand has had its tooltip updated to be clearer on how it works as well as an issue where it would not always work as intended fixed.
- The Warrior Epic Offhand will now have a 10% chance on being hit to proc a bonus of 8% block for 10 seconds.
- Monk’s should no longer take out their aggressions on their fellow group/raid members by way of Errant Strikes – Thundering Blows.
- Necromancer’s pet ability Sneer and Ghostly Acolyte mana replenishment should both be more effective.
- Essence Stone for the Necromancer epic should now stack to 200 as well as fit into graft bags.
- Epic Two Hander no longer triggers Guardian Might but instead will gain a 5% bonus to melee damage.
- Epic Two Hander Block lowered from 28% to 14%. This bonus is also now only available in the Aura of Shielding stance.
- Meta Mind should now properly stack with other energy regeneration buffs.
- Upgraded the bonus damage for using daggers on as a Rogue from Dagger Expertise from 1%, 2%, 3% ,4%, 5% to 5%, 8%, 10%, 15%, 20%.
- Shadowblade can now crit.
- Acuity IV Will now grant 3% Spell Strikethrough instead of 3% Melee Strikethrough.
- Hayatet’s Gift of Acuity Will now grant 5% Strikethrough to both Spell and Melee.